- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Migration Settings Tab
Enter your Alfresco site address here. Example: http://127.0.0.1:8080/alfresco
Enter your username.
Enter your password.
- CMIS AtomPub 1.0 (/api/-default-/public/cmis/versions/1.0/atom)
- CMIS Atom Legacy (/cmisatom)
Alfresco System Options
Select the repository you would like the documents to be added to.
Select which Content model you would like to use.
Enter the path or browse for the root folder.
Image File Options
Migrate Image FIles
Select this box to migrate image files to output the image files (i.e. Tiff, GIF, JPEG, etc.).
Select the Image Source:
- Main Image – Image you see within the capture viewer
- Original Image – Only available if option on step 2 of 9 is selected (this image is not modified by Image Processing)
- Alternate Images – Alternate images can be created at various times during the workflow (IE Image Processing: Crop)
Image Output Type
Select from the following:
- Multi-Page Tiff Image
- Single Page Tiff Images
- Single Page JPEG Images
- Single Page JPEG 2000 Images
- Single Page BMP Images
- Single Page GIF Images
- Single Page PNG Images
- Multi-Page PDF (Image Only)
- Single Page PDFs (Image Only)
The default is 75 and is a good blend between quality and size. Raising the number will increase size and may increase the quality of the file. This setting affects Color, Grayscale and JPEG files only.
Tags to Output
When Alternate Images are selected as the Image Source, user can specify the image tag here. Only alternate images with the matching tag will be outputted. NOTE: Separate multiple tags using commas.
Alt. Page Behavior
Select from One Document with all tags, or One Document with each tag.
OCR and Extended File Format File Options
Migrate OCR or Extended File Format Files
This is for files created in the OCR module.
Files To Migrate
Select from the following:
- All OCR Files for Document
- Single OCR File by workflow position
- OCR Files by file tags
- Extended File Format source file
*NOTE: Non-Image file was changed to Extended File Format for versions 7.1 and above.
OCR workflow step position
Decide which OCR in the workflow to do this step. For example: Position 1 would be the first instance of OCR in the workflow.
Shared File Options
Duplicate Image/OCR File Behavior
When the program detects that it is about to create a duplicate Image/OCR file the user can select from the following behavior options:
- Increment duplicate names (e.g.: 000001.tif, 000001_1.tif, 000001_2.tif)
- Overwrite existing file
- Use existing file
- Stop Migrating
- Add new version of Document
Single Page Output Options
Single page output options are only used if single page output is selected in image file options.
Select format by which the files are named.
External Application Options
The user may wish to execute another windows application as a part of this migration. In order to accomplish this, the user must configure the following:
Application to Launch
Select the windows executable to launch.
Supply any command line arguments, if any. These are supplied by the executable’ developer.
The user can choose between the following timing options to launch the executable:
- Launch application after each Batch is migrated
- Launch application after all selected Batches are migrated.
On this page:
|Table of Contents|
|Content by Label|