- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
With the proliferation of High Resolution and large DPI matrix displays, many users adjust their font and icon display settings to improve their view of Windows desktop items. This has a debilitating effect on the presentation of the PSIcapture UI and its associated dialog screens. When incorporating extended external monitors to the mix, these display changes have been shown to manifest themselves in the PSIcapture UI as:
- stretched and altered navigation panes and associated anchoring
- hard to grasp, or "off-the-screen" viewer handles and borders
- mismatches of "zone and text" process dialog and image viewing
- Right-click on the desktop and go to Display setting.
- At the bottom, click Advanced display settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced sizing of text and other items.
- In the paragraph at the top, click set a custom scaling level and set it to 100%.
- After the above settings are changed, you can adjust the screen resolution to scale the fonts to the size appropriate for you to easily read the screen.
If you are still experiencing difficulties, please contact our Support team by:
Table of Contents
|Table of Contents|
|Content by Label|