- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
In order to enable Workflow Auto Processing (WAP) you will need to do the following:
Open PSIcapture on the desired machine.
Click on Configuration.
Click on Automation.
- Check the box to "Enable the automation service (action applied immediately)".
- Check the box to "Enable Workflow Auto Processing on the local machine"
- Specify your WAP Options and Capture Profile Filtering.
Workflow Auto Processing Options & Capture Profile Filtering
Next, you need to choose your Processing Mode. You need to pick the mode that will work with your specific document types.
- If you choose "Process Individual Workflow Steps" you will need to chose the Workflow Steps you want the station to process. The station will then select any batch available and perform the steps you have selected only.
- If you choose "Auto Process all steps beginning with the next available step", then the workflow auto processing will continue through an entire batch workflow without stopping unless otherwise instructed to do so via exceptions batches or triggered suspensions.
You can then click the Capture profile filtering tab, and choose to "Process all capture profiles" or "Process selected capture profiles".
You also have the option to enable or disable auto import on that specific machine via "Enable the automated import on the local machine". You can also choose to have the station only handle WAP processes and disable normal Auto Import functions in scenarios where you want the machine to process batch workflows but not generate its own Auto Import Queue. This will set the machine to ignore files that would normally be auto imported, and focus only on WAP processing.
Finally, click "Apply" to enable WAP on the machine and "Save" out of your configuration panel.
If you are still experiencing difficulties, please contact our Support team by:
|Content by Label|