- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Following an install or upgrade of PSI:Capture PSIcapture you may experience one or more of the following errors:
Log File Error Message
[3/8/2012 10:46:20 AM - Warning - v22.214.171.124]
Event Viewer Entry
Log Name: Application
Application Error Message
This error is caused by dependencies not being installed and/or updated correctly by the product installer. To correct this issue perform the following steps:
- Download the following zip file: http://www.psigen.com/downloads/vcredist_80_x86.zip
- Locate the downloaded zip file and extract it to a directory of your choice. There should be 3 files extracted from the zip.
- Execute each of the 3 installers, in sequence.
- Restart the Capture Services service, or optionally reboot the affected machine.
Note: It is not necessary to uninstall any existing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable packages from the affected machine.
If you are still experiencing difficulties, please contact our Support team by:
- Phone (949) 916-7700 ext. 2
Table of Contents
|Table of Contents|
|Content by Label|